Power of Membership
Our services include:
- Member newsletter
- Update—In the event your Board of Directors needs to inform the membership about a decision or proposal, an update publication will be mailed to all members.
- We maintain a website for convenient electronic access to information about services, youth programs, safety, new construction, energy efficiency programs, and forms for various applications.
- Energy efficiency credits for installation of
- electric heating systems
- electric water heaters
- Voluntary green power rate to purchase renewable energy produced from the natural sources of the sun, wind, or water
- National Cooperative Youth Tour—an all-expenses-paid trip to Washington, D.C. in June of each year. Applicants must be 16 by June 1 and must be dependents of a NorVal member. Application includes an essay requirement. Information and application packets are available from high school counselors, on our website and in our office.
- Scholarships awarded to high school graduating seniors chosen from applicants whose parents or guardians are NorVal members. Look for more details on our website.
- Scholarships for persons attending lineworker school. Information on our Scholarships Page.
- Support of community events and economic development in our service area.
Discover the power of membership and all the ways your co-op is committed to the community.